Earlier this week, RMC Sport published their interview with Eden Hazard, where he revealed that he has made a decision on his future, but the Chelsea forward didn’t give any insights as to what will be his next course of action.
The Belgium international’s contract with the Blues will run down at the end of the next season.
Cesc Fabregas played alongside Hazard at the west London club until January and the new AS Monaco midfielder admits that he has an idea about the Chelsea star’s decision on the future.
“If Hazard has said that he already has taken the decision, he has decided to renew with Chelsea,” Fabregas told Cadena SER’s Manu Carreno during the program El Larguero.
— El Larguero (@ellarguero) February 8, 2019
Two days ago, Spanish newspaper Marca reported the 28-year-old has already turned down an opportunity to sign a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.
It was explained that Hazard is waiting for the call from Real Madrid and Los Blancos have no great desperation yet to sign him.