Franck Kessié’s future at AC Milan is a regular topic of discussion in the Italian media as his contract at the San Siro expires at the end of the current season.

Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are regularly named as suitors from England.

Antonio Conte arrived in north London at the start of this month and a week ago,  journalist Rudy Galetti stated the former Chelsea manager has requested Spurs make an effort for the midfielder’s signing.

Galetti also explained the English club have the ‘highest percentage’ chance to secure the 24-year-old’s services on a free transfer next summer.

Another Italian journalist Paolo Bargiggia now backs up Tottenham’s interest, but disagrees over their chances. He made these claims to 1 Football Club, relayed by Tutto Juve.

The Serie A side are unwilling to meet the Ivory Coast international’s demands and therefore, ‘his fate is far from Milan’. The journalist explains ‘only a miracle’ will see the two continue their association beyond this term.

When discussing potential destinations, Bargiggia says Paris Saint-Germain have a 70 percent chance to land Kessié, but ‘there’s also Tottenham’ at ‘20 percent’ and Real Madrid, with 10 percent chance of signing him.

PSG are ready to offer Kessié a contract worth €10m per year, while Milan are proposing a new deal worth €6m.

As per Bargiggia, Spurs are second in the transfer race. Paratici and co. need to step up their efforts if they want to beat PSG to sign the player requested by Conte.