The negotiations between Leicester and Internacional for Eduardo Sasha keep moving on.

Last Friday, we explained the Foxes were expected to make a second bid soon, and the player’s agent has confirmed to us that the first €9m offer was denied.

Now UOL have a few more updates on the talks. They say this bid should arrive to Internacional in the next few days, as Leicester hope of making the signing the first week of July.

However, Internacional only have 60% of the player’s economic rights. The Foxes are now sorting how to buy the other 40%, as 30% belongs to Sasha and the other 10% to a group of investors.

Sport Witness have learned that the player and the investors will not give up on their share, so Leicester will need to spend a few more apart from that bid. That’s why on June 22nd we’ve claimed that the complete deal should cost them around £13m.