Internacional midfielder Anderson has confirmed he has offers to leave the club next month, after surprising claims that Middlesbrough want the player. In an interview with Radio Grenal this Friday (via UOL), the former Manchester United player said that a move is still possible as long as the bid pleases all the parties involved.
“There are offers, from many clubs, yes. But it has to be something good for me and for the club,” said the 28-year-old.
“But I want to stay at Internacional. It’s my goal. But if the club think my story has come to an end, I’ll sit with the president and the manager and talk to see the best situation to make everyone happy.”
“This is the challenge I have. When I left Manchester United I could’ve stayed in Europe, I came to Inter because I wanted to. The club I chose was Inter.”
In their story, UOL insists that one of the offers comes from Middlesbrough, and the others are from Portuguese side Braga and a Chinese group of investors.
The website claims that Inter still haven’t received any bids for the player, but he’s on the transfer list for the next year, since they’ve been just relegated to the second division and must let some expensive players go as their budget won’t be the same.
Anderson still has two more years of contract at the Brazilian club. He arrived on a free transfer from Manchester United in 2015.
The midfielder is represented by Jorge Mendes’ Gestifute, and Karanka said earlier this year that he’s no longer in contact with the agent.