Over the past few days, there has been an increase in article suggesting that Arsenal want to sign Kenan Yildiz from Juventus this summer.

The response from Italy has been varied, with some claiming the Turin side could only resist so much money before giving into a sale, while others double down on the stance that he’s not going anywhere.

Tuttosport on Tuesday are in the latter camp, as they look at what the future holds for a few Juventus players, including the Arsenal target.

They have a big double page spread on the matter, and give a percentage attributed to the chances each player has of being at the Serie A side next year.

When they come to the young Turkey international, they recall there is a ‘pressing’ from Arsenal to get a transfer done in the summer, but they are likely to resist to it.

They do make it clear that the word ‘non-transferable’ doesn’t exist at Juventus these days, but the price for Yildiz is ‘high enough to allow fans to sleep soundly’ at night.

That’s why Tuttosport give him a 95% chance of staying, meaning that, in their eyes, there is only a 5% chance of Arsenal getting their hands on him this summer.