As you’ll probably be aware by now, Real Betis are keen on signing goalkeeper Claudio Bravo once his contract with Manchester City expires.

The news was first reported in Spain yesterday and later covered today, with claims that talks with his agent are well underway and the La Liga side are ‘optimistic’ about getting a move over the line.

When that will happen depends on Manchester City, with the goalkeeper refusing to sign elsewhere until their Champions League campaign is over and done with.

Whether a move for Bravo happens or not remains to be seen but, it seems that should it end up going through, he’ll arrive to much approval.

Embed from Getty Images

That’s at least according to the latest information from Estadio Deportivo, who ran a poll with Betis fans to discover what they thought of the potential arrival.

They found out a whopping 68% of those responded ‘Yes’ when asked if they liked the option of signing Bravo this summer. The other 32% responded that they did not.

That, though, is a solid number for the Manchester City goalkeeper who, as well as seemingly having the support of Manuel Pellegrini, will have it in the stands should he rock up at Betis this summer.