If Chelsea still want Alex Sandro, then they can get him for €60m in the summer.

That is, at least, what Rai Sport, relayed by Calciomercato, are reporting on Friday.

The TV channel explains that Juventus have reached a ‘pact’ with the Brazilian defender, and will allow him to leave if they receive an offer they cannot refuse.

However, his value is said to be decided after the World Cup, probably just in case the 27-year-old has an incredible tournament.

Yet, despite having just said this, the next line explains that a bid of €60m would be enough to take him away from Turin, which is the same amount they were asking just before the January transfer window.

Embed from Getty Images

Since then, Chelsea have bought Emerson Palmieri from AS Roma for around £18m, meaning the need for a left-back has lessened.

On the other hand, if we were to believe everything that’s being said in the European press, the Blues could be back on the market in case Marcos Alonso decides to return to Spain, with a potential move to Real Madrid at the back of his mind.

Could Manchester United be interested? That remains a possibility, but will they want to spend €60m on a 27-year-old full-back? They do need someone to help out Luke Shaw that isn’t Matteo Darmian, Daley Blind, Ashley Young or Marcos Rojo.