Considering how many games Emre Can continues to play for Liverpool and how well he’s playing for them, it’s hard to believe it’s extremely likely he’ll be leaving Anfield on a free in the summer.

The Germany international’s contract with the Reds is due to expire in June, and while Jürgen Klopp and company have tried their best to get him to extend it, pen has yet to be put to paper.

In the meantime, Juventus have made their approach, and while there’s also been no deal signed, it’s a poor kept secret that’s where he’ll likely end up.

This is what Gazzetta dello Sport are pushing on Wednesday, as they look at where some of the bigger free agents this summer could end up, and Can is top of the list.

Embed from Getty Images

The Italian newspaper explain his exit from Liverpool has been ‘incubating’ for some time, and while there’s been no confirmation, Juventus ‘aren’t preoccupied’, suggesting they know they’ve got their man.

As they put it: common sense requires patience.

And in true Gazzetta dello Sport, they also bless us with a percentage wheel, claiming there’s an 80% chance he’ll end up at Juventus, with the remaining 20% being him surprising everyone and staying at Anfield for the foreseeable future.